Students learn how to become amazing public speakers in our Speak and Be Heard Mastery program. They learn effortlessly how to create speeches, deliver them with passion and enthusiasm, and persuade positive change.
Program Goals and Objectives:
- To perfect the body posture and vocal projection of students
- To understand the fundamentals behind a great speech or presentation
- To help students find their passion
- To understand the fundamentals of storytelling
- To build ability to present a 3 minute mini-ted talk
Students learn the elements of speech creation with fun games. Students learn how to structure the speeches, use humor, stories and facts to have the most persuasive and engaging speech possible.
Students learn about the key elements of vocal delivery, body posture, vocal inflection, pacing, dynamic movement, and vocal projection. Students will learn to speak so that others will listen!
Children are encouraged to speak about their passions, and create a final end speech like a TED Talk, where they speak about an idea that can change the world.