The leadership course teaches students the principles of successful learning, key productivity, and goal-setting principles, prioritizing and mind mapping. The course is designed to maximize the three principles of learning: active recall, interweaving knowledge and spaced learning.
In our programming classes:
- Learn the principles of learning and the importance of always improving and learning
- Learn to be 100% responsible for their own success
- Understand and find their own life passions
- Learn positive success habits such as journaling and goal setting
- Learn social empathy, and the principles of active listening and actively engage in this during class.